Battery Park City
Monday, September 21
6 River Terrace
(Between North End Ave. & River Terrace)
Noon - 6pm
PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: Click here to schedule an appointment
(For walk-ins: if there is an open appointment the Donor will be asked to wait. If there is no open appointment the Donor will be referred to schedule an appointment to donate blood at an NYBC Donor Center)
At the Blood Drive:
NYBC Special Donor Services Eligibility Line – Questions Pre or Post Blood Donation. Eligibility Questions 1.800. 688.0900. or visit www.nybc.org.
Click here for eligibility information
Click here for donation Process
Do not donate if you have:
- Donors temperatures will be taken before the donation process.
- Donor must wear a face covering and practice social-distancing.
- Bring a Photo ID, your donor ID card, or know your donor ID number.
- Eat well and drink plenty of fluids before donating.
NOTE: close contact is defined by CDC as being within 6 feet of an infected individual for a prolonged period of time.
- a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing)
- had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- been diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 until 14 days after your illness has resolved.
We do not test for COVID-19. Please contact your health care provider for testing.