Hi <<First Name>>,
Integrating Social and Emotional Learning into the classroom can be challenging. Some students will react differently to a given lesson plan, while others may have unique needs that need individualized attention.
To help with these challenges, we have created a four-day training that is easy to follow and can easily fit into your schedule.
This training will focus on different sections of our Owning Up curriculum, highlighting essential and principle-based concepts and lessons that educators can implement into their daily routine and/or Social and Emotional Learning program.
This training will provide an in-depth look at the fundamental concepts of our Owning Up curriculum, which is designed to teach educators how they can use Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) effectively within their classroom. We'll cover all sorts of topics, including emotional intelligence and self-worth skills and SEL theory basics so you have a solid understanding for implementing these vital concepts into your daily routine or education program!
During this four-day training, you will benefit from the following:
- Understand the basics of Social and Emotional Learning
- Learn how to increase a sense of belonging in any classroom
- Feel confident in implementing the Owning Up curriculum in any grade
- Absorb new information as a growth process rather than an obstacle
- Participate in ten hours of synchronous learning
- Receive a certification of professional development completion
Early bird special: Register before Friday, June 10th, and bring a friend for 50% off!
To learn how this training will benefit you professionally while decreasing workload and fulfilling your professional development requirements.