10 DAYS LEFT
TO MAKE YOUR VIEWS KNOWN
19 April 2018
If you haven't written yet then now's the time. Write now t
o make your views known about the ESSO Pipeline proposals!!
The Forum are opposing ESSO proposals M and Q. Both these would bring their new aviation fuel pipeline through the centre of Pyrford and cause great disruption in the community. Our response will focus on the potential impact of the pipeline on:
- Landscape and Ecology – including the floodplain in front of the Pyrford Escarpment
- Heritage in the area – conservation area and listed building aspects
- Built environment – including the impact on our roads and the supply of utilities
The PNF website now includes the resources listed below at http://www.pyrfordforum.org/esso-pipeline/
. These indicate our views and may be useful for your personal representations to ESSO:
- An overview of the project and ESSO proposals
- FAQs about the ESSO project
- Notes for your responses.
Remember that numbers count and that partners should submit representations individually for maximum impact. Also representations must be received at ESSO by 23:45 on 30th April 2018
and that if you write by post or email you must give full name, address and post code details
. You can submit a response in any of the following ways:
- By post to: FREEPOST SLP PROJECT - no stamp or pre-printed envelope is required
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By the ESSO online response service at: https://www.slpproject.co.uk/have-your-say/
We are not suggesting a standard letter as these can be counter-productive. Your views in your own words is better, or, use the ESSO online response service if you have access to the internet.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
STOP PRESS – WBC have announced that in September they will publish final proposals for development site allocations and that the final consultation on this is planned for October 2018. So now we have a timetable for seeing if they still want 500+ houses on the fields either side of Upshot Lane
Many thanks for your support.
Chairman Pyrford Neighbourhood Forum.