Letter from the Principal - Christmas Concert Information TOMORROW
DECEMBER 12, 2018
Dear Families of MTC,
It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! The Christmas season is upon us, which means MTC’s Annual Christmas Concert is right around the corner. Mr. Breidinger and the students have worked very hard for this event, and we hope you will all join us as we celebrate the season.
This year’s Christmas Concert will be held TOMORROW Thursday, December 13th. The show will begin at 7P.M. and run approximately one hour and thirty minutes in length.
- Eighth grade students are asked to arrive no later than 6:00 P.M, while all other students should arrive no later than 6:15P.M.
- Upon arrival students should come through the main entrance and proceed directly to their homerooms where their teachers will be them until the beginning of the concert.
- Gymnasium lobby doors will open at 6:15P.M. for all parents and guests.
- Seats are first come-first served, with absolutely no reserved seating except the first three rows for the staff, the Auction Winners, and 2 seats for each 8th grade family.
- Students should come dressed in their “Christmas Best,” OR black bottoms with red or green tops to make this a very festive experience. No Jeans, T-Shirts, or Sneakers.
- At the conclusion of the concert, students will process back to their classrooms where parents can pick them up.
On December 13th, there will be a Christmas Concert Dress Rehearsal during the school day where students will perform the show in its entirety. This rehearsal is an important part of the preparation so please make every effort to have your child in school. Any students requiring costumes and props should bring them to school for the dress rehearsal.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in making this show a success!