Student worker for our technical team
About the company
Exensor is a world leading, Swedish company, which is developing Unattended Ground Sensor (UGS) systems for the defense and security industry worldwide. Our UGS systems are used for providing area surveillance and protection of key assets around the world. We are now looking for a part time student worker for our Technical Team at the HQ in Lund.
As a part of the company’s ongoing success with new customers and new technologies, we are looking for a student who will be a part of our technical team and support the sales department.
Your main responsibility will be to write documentation on new features in our products, and update existing manuals and technical specifications. It is therefore important that you have a good understanding of both our endusers and the underlying technologies. Your tasks will include:
- Updating existing manuals and quick-cards to include new features developed by our team.
- Creating annotated images for use in documentation.
- Proofreading existing documents.
We are looking for a candidate with a solid understanding of both technology and English grammar. We believe you might currently be studying in an engineering discipline. The required qualifications for a candidate are:
- Professional working proficiency in reading and writing the English language.
- Used to working with Microsoft Office.
- A basic understanding of military terminology.
- Open, have a positive attitude and have good communication skills.
The following experiences will also be favorable:
- Military experience and/or interest in the defense sector.
- GUI design.
- Working with computer networks, optics and metrology.
- Writing and speaking multiple languages; French, German, Danish and Norwegian are of extra interest.
The entire technical team will of course always be available to assist you with your tasks. In addition we can offer a casual work environment with a flexible schedule and nice coworkers. The position could be a good start for a Master’s Thesis at Exensor.
To apply, please send your application and CV to Technical Director Erik Hedén on firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 2nd; mark the subject line with “Student application for technical team”.