NEW DATA PROTECTION LAWS: WE NEED YOUR CONSENT TO STAY IN TOUCH
In May 2018, the the new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") comes into force. It gives you greater right and control over your personal information, who has it and how they use it.
Because we value your rights and to help comply with GDPR consent requirements, we need to confirm that you would like to receive our newsletters and updates from DFEL.
Please be reassured!
- We never share your information with anyone outside DFEL.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time with absolutely no penalty.
- You can get the newsletter and information about DFEL in other ways, without giving us your information.
There’s lots of ways to keep in touch!
- Facebook: Dementia Friendly East Lothian
- E mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07727 883 881
- Sign up for the newsletter via our website: www.dfel.org.uk
Or just drop into a Friendship Group - you’re welcome at any of the groups any time.
If you'd like to keep getting the DFEL newsletter, please click to update your subscription settings, or you can send the information using the link below.
It’s your information, your rights, your way, your choice!
Thank you for all your support!