DFEL FRIENDSHIP GROUPS - DEEP
All our Friendship Groups are free and open to all people living with dementia, their families and friends. They're a chance to get together for friendship, mutual support and do things that matter to you.
- Haddington - The next Haddington Friendship Group meets on Tuesday 6th March, 10.30 - 12 at the Maitlandfield House Hotel. We'll be welcoming the National Museum of Flight to hear more about their work.
- Dunbar - The Dunbar Friendship Group next meets on 16th March at the Royal Macintosh Hotel 10.30 - 12 noon and we will be joined by the Rotary Club of Dunbar.
- Cockenzie and Port Seton - The Friendship Group next meets on 28th March when we'll start our garden project.
- Musselburgh Friendship Group meets on 14th March, 2.30 - 4pm at the Fisherrow Centre when we'll be joined by Parveen, the new Ageing Well Coordinator.
- The Beachfront Bothy in North Berwick is a community cafe that includes people with dementia and anyone who fancies a cuppa, chat and a game of something. Next meet is 6th March. 2 - 3.30pm. We'll be doing Street Bowls and our card players might also be having a game or two.