Improvements around Hidden Hills
Over the last few months, the Association has maintained the following:
- Clubhouse - pressure-washed and a fresh coat of paint was applied to the interior
- Pine straw was placed in the common areas, around trees and landscaping
- Stone columns at Mill Creek IV entrance - repaired
- Bushhogging the common area by retention ponds
- Repairs to exercise equipment
- Re-stripe the parking lot at clubhouse
- Repairs to irrigation system
- Repair refrigerator at clubhouse
- Replace and repaint faded street signs in older sections
- Replace the pool pump and other pool repairs
- Install baby changing station at pool
These improvements/repairs were accomplished in addition to routine monthly expenses associated with our neighborhood, including the clubhouse mortgage, grounds-keeping, street lighting, power bills, etc.
Most residents don't realize what is involved with keeping a neighborhood association running effectively. It won't be long before the Annual Meeting. If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors, please contact a board member or email Pat at email@example.com.