Something to smile about! -
Roseacre patient survey 2016
A recent survey has been carried out in which 100 patients were asked about their level of satisfaction with the service we provide at Roseacre Dental. We are very happy to report that 100% of those patients are satisfied and 91% Very satisfied with their experience with us.
Some of the things patients liked about the practice are:
- Seeing the same dentist at each visit
- Being seen quickly in an emergency
- The friendliness and efficiency of our reception staff
- Improved facilities and reception area
- Nervous patients feel at ease and feel the dentists are patient and take time to explain
Areas that patients feel could be improved are:
- More car park spaces - we are very lucky to have six car park spaces for our patients and apologize for the difficulties that lack of space causes at busy times.
- Reduced fees - Our fees are set at a level that reflects the quality of service we provide and are in line with other practices offering private treatment in the area.
- The waiting room needs updating - The waiting room is due a face lift in the near future to bring it up to date with the rest of the practice.
- Booking hygiene visits separately from Dental health checks - you may request a separate booking for the hygienist at anytime our reception staff are always happy to help.
- Letting patients know if the dentist is running behind - we will try our best to run on time and let our patients know if there is a delay but sometimes if a patients appointment overruns it is because we are taking the time to maintain the high level of service which we provide for all of our patients.
Thank you to those patients that have taken the time to complete our questionnaire your feedback is important and enables us to make improvements to our service.