Year Round Watering Restrictions in Effect
The Year Round Water Management and Conservation Requirements in Trophy Club's Drought Contingency and Emergency Water Management Plan contain twice per week watering restrictions. Please water according to the following schedule:
- Residential addresses ending in even numbers may water on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Residential addresses ending in odd numbers may water on Thursday and Sunday.
- Non-residential locations (commercial, HOA, common areas, medians, etc.) may water on Tuesday and Friday.
- No watering is permitted on Monday.
- No watering is permitted between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm on any day.
These restrictions are mandatory and will be enforced in accordance with Section XI of the Plan. These procedures include written warnings and a possible $50 administrative penalty added to the next water bill for subsequent violations. Repeat violations are also subject to citations issued by law enforcement and/or disconnection of water service with a $200 reconnection charge in addition to the $50 administrative penalty.