To support our united efforts in changing the monetary system, we are hiring an international coordinator for a part-time position.
- Location & working time: Very flexible. You would work remotely and mostly online and connect via web conferences and online communication tools. You are mostly free to structure your working hours, 10-15h/week.
- Remuneration: 600€ per month, (this money is raised collectively by our national member organizations. However, as our movement and income grows, there is potential to upgrade your remuneration.)
- Application deadline: June 30th
- Start date: As soon as possible
Main Tasks & Key Accountabilities
The IMMR coordinator is in charge of keeping an overview of all activities and making sure that the IMMR is smoothly running by coordinating all activities. New opportunities and tasks will arise in relation to changing circumstances. As the IMMR grows, this role develops.
You can find the full job ad here.
- Coordinating and managing the IMMR blog, newsletter, website and internal discourse forum
- Work closely with the IMMR core group (=managing board), support new projects, follow their tasks and attend monthly core group meetings
- Connecting and supporting the various national member organizations and their coordinators by maintaining contact with them, offering advice or when required help them deal with problems within their group, such as motivation, retention, communication
- Helping to organize the annual IMMR meeting or conferences
- Networking with other NGOs and potentially working on joint events