|Please register by tomorrow, October 3 if you’d like the Water Protection Network to cover two nights at the hotel for you.
General registration for our 2019 Membership Meeting will remain open after tomorrow, but we cannot guarantee that hotel rooms will be available.
Join us to connect with other Water Protection Network members, to meet with your Members of Congress, and to engage with our fantastic lineup of speakers:
Read more about our speakers here.
- Keynote Speaker: The Honorable Jo-Ellen Darcy, Former Assistant Secretary of the Army-Civil Works
- Randall L. Behm P.E., CFM, US Army Corps of Engineers, Rehired Annuitant, Behm Hazard Mitigation, LLC.
- Mariah Davis, Field Manager, Choose Clean Water Coalition
- Steve Ellis, Vice President, Taxpayers for Common Sense
- Kim Knowles, Attorney & Policy Specialist, Prairie Rivers Network
- Helen Light, Retired Wetland Scientist, US Geological Survey
- Jill Mastrototaro, Policy Director, Audubon Mississippi
- Suzanne Ozment, Senior Associate, Natural Infrastructure Initiative, World Resources Institute
- Dr. Jonathan Remo, Associate Professor in the School of Earth Science and Sustainability and Director of the Environmental Resources and Policy Program at Southern Illinois University
- Melissa Samet, Senior Water Resources Counsel, National Wildlife Federation
- Eileen Shader, Director, River Restoration, American Rivers
Click here to register and learn more about the meeting.