I wanted to send you a quick email to highlight a few things we've released last week and that you may have missed.
The Platform Design Toolkit 2.2
As you may have noticed already, the past week we released a slightly updated version of the Platform Design Toolkit, the 2.2, with some minor but due updates. You can read about it here.
We took the chance of this small release to also publish our integration with Miro (formerly known as RealTimeBoard), a leading online collaboration software. You can now open the PDToolkit as a virtual board on Miro and work online with your colleagues and clients. We are very proud of this partnership as it will enable a more powerful way to work remotely and digitally for everyone worldwide.
Our upcoming Bootcamp: a new complementary training
Four years ago, I started publicly training the first participants on the Platform Design Toolkit in Bologna. Almost five hundreds participants later—from all over the world—the 2-DAY Platform Design Masterclass brought me and the team in touch with so many incredible folks, organizations, and projects.
But while the masterclass has always been focused on guiding the participants through the standard step by step process using a project-work, we've have been repeatedly asked to create a format designed for designers, trainers, and strategists that want to truly master the full potential of platform thinking.
The context of Platform and Ecosystems is changing rapidly: we are entering an age of continuous change, rapidly transforming technologies, environmental breakdown, and social crises.
Acquiring the capability to design scalable strategies, will allow organizations to become positive transformative actors in the Anthropocene. A systemic view of markets is essential to a modern theory of platforms.
The Platform Design 3-Day Bootcamp in Milan in October will be a deeper and more transformative format dedicated to those that are aiming to become Platform Design Toolkit facilitators, beyond buzzwords and false promises for really transformative impacts.
The Bootcamp will expose participants to a full and deep understanding of our framework and its adjacent topics. It will provide participants with:
- an official Platform Design Toolkit — Train the Trainer certificate;
- an invitation to join for few months a Platform Design Facilitators group, a private group of advanced practice leaders connected with us in a long-standing collaboration, to evolve the methodology and work together on opportunities arising across the globe.
The Platform Design Facilitators group will have access to:
- private, recurring, invite-only office hours calls to explore the latest developments in the methodology, and ask your questions;
- access to and use of official slide decks redacted by the PDT Team for you to use;
- workshop design guidelines;
- advanced tips for facilitators;
- beta versions of upcoming toolkit releases.
We just released the Early Bird tickets for the first cohort yesterday and we thought you may wanna know it.
Read more of the Bootcamp Program here, and get your tickets.
I wait for you in Milan with the team and other future Platform Design Toolkit facilitators.
Feel free to reach out to us for any questions,