In this week's Stories of Platform Design issue, Guglielmo tells us the story of makesense, a community platform that has gathered 80'000 volunteers around the world over 9 years.
Guglielmo interviewed Solene Aymon, Community Developer at makesense, who shared with him the platform design approach they're rolling out to mobilize 3 millions of youths to take action for social change during the next 11 years.
This week's issue in brief:
Read it here.
- a map of makesense ecosystem, as the authors see it before to interview Solene;
- the galvanizing message (the goal for 2030) makesense will leverage on to shape our society and how they’re working on it;
- what “sensing a community” means and why it’s important;
- a speculative strategy on enabling the ecosystem (and not the organization) to be the platform shaper;
- some takeaways we learnt during the process.