The GWPC is pleased to present a FREE monthly educational series focusing on the latest issues related to groundwater protection and UIC across the country.
July's webinar will focus on Tools for Planning, Development, and Improvement of Aquifer Storage and Recovery Projects: Siting and Recovery Efficiency Assessments.
Please register in advance. Certificates of attendance will be available to those who attend.
"Supporting ASR projects in Texas: Texas Water Development Board Science, Planning, and Funding"
Presented By the Texas Water Development Board
- Andrea Croskrey, PG | ASR Discipline Lead, Water Science and Conservation
- Sarah Backhouse | Manager, Regional Water Planning
- Lee Huntoon | Statewide Outreach Team Lead, Water Supply & Infrastructure
“Determining Aquifer Storage and Recovery Project Recoverability: A Texas Regulatory Perspective"
Presented By the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Lorrie Council, PG | Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program Liaison
- Dan Hannah, PG | Geoscientist & Project Manager