How to sell your books at the AWC Pop-Up Bookstore
Once again the AWC is honored to showcase and sell the books created by our members and guests in our conference bookstore. If you would like us to include your books in our bookstore, here's what you need to know.
1. Our bookstore is strictly BYOB (bring your own books) this year. Authors will supply their own stock, and that stock must be checked in with our very friendly and efficient bookstore managerprior to going on display.
2. Bookstore check-in will be at the Coastal Arts Center on Friday afternoon and at the Orange Beach Recreation Center on Saturday morning. We'll take good care of your babies while they're in our hands and will transport them from the Arts Center to the Rec. Center.
3. The bookstore will be open all day on Saturday and on Sunday morning. You will need to settle accounts and reclaim any unsold books no later than 11:15 a.m. on Sunday, so we can all make it to the boat on time.
4. Authors will set the prices for their books and will be paid 80% of the net proceeds for all books sold at the conference. The AWC will keep the remaining 20%.
5. Payment will be settled up with authors within two weeks of the end of the conference by either check or PayPal (author's choice). If the author wishes to settle their account on the last day ofthe conference, they may be able to make prior arrangements with our bookstore manager.
6. If you have any questions about our pop-up bookstore, please reach out to our treasurer Hank Henley at firstname.lastname@example.org.