It's ages since I've done a reader event and it's time to get back in the groove! I'll be at the Fall In Love with New England conference in Manchester, NH, October 13th and 14th. There will be tricks and treats (mostly treats) and over 50 authors to meet and greet! Information on the link above.
Mega Rotating Sale!
From October 1st through November 30th, practically every book I've ever published will be on sale at some point for the bargain price of 99¢.
All book purchase links can be found on my webpage or on my Amazon author page. Some of the sales have already started, some begin next week, and a few books will be added later in November.
Easy-Peasy Pecan Pie Squares
I absolutely love pecan pie. Here's the quickest take I've ever seen on the time-honored classic:
- 1 - 8oz can Pillsbury Original Cresent Rolls
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat overn to 350 degrees F
- Line a 9/13 dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Unroll the dough and press into the bottom and up the sides of the pan, pinching the seams together.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Pour and spread over partially cooked crescent rolls and bake for an additional 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from over and allow to cool for 1 hour before cutting and serving.