Charity Trustees: Role Introduction & Refresher
This is an essential training session for new trustees or those wanting to increase their knowledge of trusteeship.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a trustee
- Understand the role of the chair, secretary and treasurer
- Introduction to risk management
- Introduction to charity finances, SORP, reporting and accounts
- Understand the liabilities of trustees
By the end of the session you will understand what is involved in being a trustee and your responsibilities.
Date: 18the October 2017
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Location: The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4HZ
Booking Link: https://goo.gl/forms/MbRSHq44zZXZWrZJ3