The Association of Fundraising Professionals - New Brunswick Chapter (AFP-NB) invites nominations to the Board of Directors.
Positions are available on the AFP-NB Board of Directors from all areas of New Brunswick. All AFP-NB members in good standing with a drive to shape the activities of AFP-NB are encouraged to submit to be nominated to the Board of Directors.
Successful candidates will serve a one-year term from July 1st, 2018 until June 30th, 2019. AFP-NB’s Board members are asked to:
- Participate in 3 Board meetings per year (either in person or by teleconference)
- Attend the AFP-NB Annual General Meeting
- Participate in at least one AFP-NB committee
- Contribute their skills and expertise to advancing our strategic directions
- Involve themselves as ambassadors for AFP-NB
Nominations are open now until Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:00pm AST. Interested candidates are asked to send their names to firstname.lastname@example.org
AFP-NB members in good standing can vote at the upcoming AFPNB Annual General Meeting on May 24th. (click this link for AGM details)
For more information on AFP visit www.afpnet.org and www.afpnb.afpnet.org
For more information on the benefits of AFP membership, click here. If you have questions about your membership, please email email@example.com.
Please feel free to share this message widely with your network.
AFP New Brunswick Chapter