The GSK IMPACT Awards (In partnership with The King’s Fund) reward charities doing excellent work to improve people’s heath.
• Up to 10 winners will receive £30,000 plus an overall winner will receive an extra £10,000
• Up to 10 runners-up will receive £3,000
• Award winners will also be offered free training and development valued at up to £6,000 and invited to join the GSK IMPACT Awards Development Network which is a three-day training programme which focuses on developing leadership skills and gaining knowledge over a large range of specialist areas.
• The awards are designed to recognise success and achievements for existing work so you don’t have to present a new project
• Open to charities that are at least three years old , working in a health-related field in the UK, with an annual income between £25,000 and £2 million
• Winning organisations will be visited by a photographer, have a film made and receive support with press and publicity. They will also be presented their award at a high profile ceremony in London which provides an excellent opportunity to showcase work and raise profile.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 22 September 2017.