The Society is providing grants of funding for events and activities that attract those beginning their vegetarian journey, meat-reducers and the veggie-curious, but are inclusive of the wider vegetarian community.
There are two levels of funding in 2018:
• Small grants of up to £200.
• Large grants of up to £2,000. (Applicants will need to demonstrate how their activity will have a bigger impact.)
The funding is for events and activities that:
• Take place during National Vegetarian Week 2018 (14-20 May) or in the two weeks before.
• Promote National Vegetarian Week exclusively as the primary purpose of the funded activity.
• Celebrate and promote delicious vegetarian food.
• Are exclusively vegetarian or vegan. (Events cannot have non-vegetarian food or drink).
There are four application deadlines in 2018:
• Round 1 Large Grants – 21 January
• Round 2 Large Grants – 25 February
• Round 1 Small Grants – 25 February
• Round 2 Small Grants – 22 April