We exchanged a lot of ideas about courage, letting go, and owning our power. We talked about so many things and the Circle ran over to about 9:30pm. Thanks so much for staying with us in the moment! Hope everyone had a safe drive home.
During the Gathering there was a lot of jotting down and note taking. I thought it might be useful to have some of those notes in case you missed any info.
- Dear Sacred Sister Letter from the Global Sisterhood
- Our NEW Creative Wellness Circle online meeting place at UNIFY Global Sisterhood ~the best ad-free way to stay in touch and up to date on our events and resources
- Printable pdf of the Solitary Beltane Ritual
- Robin Wall Kimmerer Book Signing and Lecture, What the Earth Asks of Us: Indigenous Environmental Philosophy for our Common Future
- A Course of Miracles
- Seven Whispers by Christina Baldwin links to the book and a video lesson
- Full Moon-ish Beltane Gathering
- My NEW fiscal sponsorship page
- New FREE2Create Enrollment based program at the studio.
- The World Bewitch’d: Visions of Witchcraft from the Cornell Collections on display until August 2018
ALL THE NOTES AND LINKS ARE POSTED HERE