|The Strawhecker Group
recently surveyed the merchant acquiring industry to determine the prevailing line item pricing rates for the cost of third-party processing in the U.S. market. The study included merchant acquirers who use third-party providers for front-end authorization and back-end settlement services.
Check out the preview | Purchase here Priced competitively at $4,900
- Authorization Costs decrease moderately for all but the largest acquirers
- Customer Service and Terminal Help Desk Support Fees decrease for all but the largest acquirers
- Merchant Statement Fees increase
- Merchant on File includes more bundling
- PCI and Government Compliance Fee decrease
- EMV fees emerge
- Competition for acquirer business leaves new players with lower costs than established ones
Buyers of TSG's Merchant Processing Pricing Study have seen ROIs of Over 100:1 by utilizing the findings from this eReport.
In total, information was gathered from 83 front-end authorization portfolios and 78 back-end settlement relationships. The chart that follows shows the distribution of data across the volume bands, along with the aggregate monthly transactions for each category.