Email Campaign Archive
from Envision Solar
join our mailing list
- 01/21/2020 - Envision Solar Announces Further Orders Through State of California Mandatory Contract
- 01/14/2020 - Envision Solar Announces Repeat Order of EV ARC™ Products from the California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- 01/09/2020 - Envision Announces Issuance of US Patent for Curbside Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Product
- 01/08/2020 - Envision names Sandra Peterson Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- 12/20/2019 - Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings to our global family
- 12/19/2019 - Envision Solar Adds Arizona To The Growing List Of States Where EV ARC™ Products Are Charging Fleet Electric Vehicles
- 12/18/2019 - State of Massachusetts Awards Multi-Year Contract to Envision Solar For EV ARC™ Transportable Solar Powered EV Charging Solutions
- 12/10/2019 - The City of Atlanta Selects Envision Solar’s EV ARC™ Product for Its EV Fleet Charging Needs
- 12/03/2019 - Envision Solar to Present at the LD Micro 12th Annual Main Event on December 10, 2019
- 11/27/2019 - Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and supporters,
- 11/26/2019 - The Port Authority of New York/New Jersey Selects Envision Solar’s EV ARC™ Products for Its Fleet EV Charging Needs
- 11/14/2019 - Envision Solar Reports Financial Results for the Fiscal Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2019
- 11/07/2019 - Envision Solar Announces First Delivery of EV ARC™ Product to U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- 11/01/2019 - Envision adds another Zero to its long list.. Zero permitting, Zero construction, Zero electrical work, Zero utility bill, Zero cost of installation.
- 10/31/2019 - Envision Solar Provides EV Chargers to One of Nation’s Top National Security Research & Development Labs, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- 10/15/2019 - Envision Solar EV ARC™ Products Continue to Charge Vehicles During California PG&E Grid Interruptions
- 10/10/2019 - Envision Solar to Present at the Inaugural MicroCap Rodeo Investor Conference on October 15, 2019 at 9:10 AM Central Time.
- 10/02/2019 - Opening Bell Ceremony Follows an Environmentally Historical Moment as Solar-Powered EV Chargers Are Installed for First Time on a U.S. Highway
- 09/26/2019 - Envision Solar Receives 3rd Follow-on Order From Top Secret U.S. Facility
- 09/18/2019 - Envision Solar to Provide Shareholders with Corporate Update on Thursday, September 19, 2019